I recieved this award today from NevilleFan! Thank you very much! She just made this award and that’s pretty cool, although all the questions are things that I’ve already devoted entire posts to.
I was amused to see that she nominated Liam as well. Perhaps she didn’t know that blogging awards, particularly colorful ones, are traumatic to him. Perhaps she did know, and she’s just tormenting him. I hope it’s the latter.
Now, time for the requirements!
- You must link to the blog you received the award from.
- You must answer all the questions.
- You must pass it onto at least one other Amazeballs Blogger, the more the merrier.
- You must remember to tell the recipients that you nominated them, whether by commenting on their blogs, PMing them if you know them on a different site, or other methods.
- You must be amazeballs!
- What are your favorite song lyrics? I know this is a long quote, but it’s my favorite: “Throw a stone and watch the ripples flow / Moving out across the bay / Like a stone I fall into your eyes / Deep into some mystery / Deep into that mystery / I got half a mind to scream out loud / I got half a mind to die / So I won’t ever have to lose you girl / Won’t ever have to say goodbye / I won’t ever have to lie / Won’t ever have to say goodbye.” It’s from my favorite David Gray song, “Please Forgive Me“.
- What is your favorite book/book series? Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling is my favorite series, but you probably already knew that. My favorite book from that series and of all time is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. My favorite book without any sequels is Sisterland by Linda Newbery. I wish it had sequels, though. It needs sequels. What happens next to Hilly, Reuben, Saeed, Rashid, Zoe, Heidigran, and all the rest? I must know, Ms. Newbery! I’ll think I’ll write to you soon…
- What is your favorite movie/TV series? Probably Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I. Something non-Potter? How about Up? My favorite TV series is probably The Big Bang Theory.
- Who inspires you? Mostly authors. Terry Pratchett inspires me to laugh, Bill Bryson inspires me to be funny, Agatha Christie inspires me to guess, Roald Dahl inspires me to dream, Suzanne Collins inspires me to think, Rick Riordan inspires me to imagine, C.S. Lewis inspires me to create, and J.K. Rowling inspires me to question everything.
- What is your dream job? Author! As well as actress, comedian, and paleontologist.
- Miriam Joy at Miriam Joy Writes
- Thayanora at That One Is An It
- Avi at The Aviculture Obsessed Homeschooler
- Mike at The Zebra Clan
- Hannah Rachel at Tales Of An Unpublished Writer
- Mo at Musings And Random Thoughts
- Allegra at All I Need Is A Keyboard