Thank you, Gallifrey!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Link back to the Blog of the Year 2012 Rules page so people can read the real, complete, and fully accurate rules of this slightly-different blogger award.
4. State 5 things about yourself.
5. Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback.
Rules one and two have been accomplished, so here’s the link to the real rules. I don’t see why those are necessary when I have the rules posted above, but whatever.
Five Things About Myself
- The other day, I looked up the average height of Middle-earth dwarves just because I was curious and apparently they are 4’10”. This means that I am only two inches taller than a dwarf. Grrr.
- I named my shoes. The left one is Charles and the right one is Camilla.
- I named our Christmas tree Trevor.
- I finally got a Facebook account recently and it’s pretty cool, but very distracting. I only have eight friends so it’s not like I have much to check, but I do anyway.
- Usually I have no problem at all coming up with things for these blog award “Tell us X-number of things about yourself”, but it was hard this time.
- Miriam Joy at Miriam Joy Writes
- CharleyR at The Leaning Tower of Plot
- Liam at This Page Intentionally Left Blank
- Orphu44 at A Mirror Made of Words
- Mary at Ocean Owl
- Alex at The Afictionado
Have a very festive Christmas Eve Eve!